This Minuteman MicroVac has been built with safety and the efficiency in mind. Great for residential or commercial sites, this vacuum incorporates a dry only 3 stage filtration system (collector bag, pre-filter & H.E.P.A. filter). A 4th stage filter (optional cloth filter bag) extends the life of the main H.E.P.A. filter when added. Professional mold and flood remediation specialists utilize this vac to remove and contain dangerous material like mold, lead, or asbestos. The filtration system is also great for gathering pollen, dust, mites, and other harmful allergens that can collect in carpet and furniture. The H.E.P.A. filter efficiency is rated at 99.97%, removing particles down to 0.3 microns, and is tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC007 standards.
To keep the vacuum running at peak performance, the vacuum unit has a full bag indicator to tell the user if the vacuum is full or if the filters need checked. The polyethylene tank is also made to be rugged, low profile, and easy to maneuver. The 1.25 HP motor has been designed to be quiet at under 70 dBa, while also supplying up to 95 CFM and 85" static lift. Each unit includes a 1 ¼” x 8’ hose, a telescopic steel tube wand, crevice tool, dust brush, combo floor tools, and a package of 10 bags.
If you are looking for other options, including a vacuum with even better filtration, please take a look at our full line of critical filter vacuums, which includes the Minuteman ULPA filtered Bio-Haz vacuum which removes even finer particulate than this H.E.P.A. filtered vac.
- Dry only recovery with 3 stage filtration that includes a disposable collector bag, pre-filter & H.E.P.A. filter (optional cloth filter bag sold separately).
- Professional remediation specialists use this vac to effectively remove and contain mold, lead & asbestos.
- Comes with a 1 ¼” x 8’ hose, a telescopic steel tube wand, crevice tool, dust brush, combo floor tools, and a package of 10 disposable bags.
- Make sure to follow local regulatory requirements for disposal of recovered hazardous materials.
- Minuteman backs this critical filter vac with a 10 year warranty on the tank, 3 years on parts & 2 years on labor.
- Optional 4-Stage filtration system vac
- 4 gallon recovery tank
- 1.25 HP vacuum motor
- 95 CFM, 85" static lift
- Dry tool kit included
Product Information + Specs
Safety, Warranty + User Manuals
Shop Similar Products
Safety Zone® White Flood Restoration Disposable Coveralls (L - 5XL Sizes Available) - Case of 25
When you need severe protection against unknown elements in any environment, these flood restoration coveralls are perfect. The SMS material they a...View full details
Minuteman® Bio-Haz Vacuum w/ ULPA Filter - 6 Gallon
The Minuteman Bio-Haz Vacuum is specifically built to use a U.L.P.A. (Ultra Low Particulate Air) Filter for the remediation of hazardous mold by us...View full details