Maxim Carpet Extraction Rinse is a fast-acting cleaner designed to penetrate carpet and loosen soils quickly so they are vacuumed into the extraction machine. This formula is a mild acid that removes browning and most tannin stains. It neutralizes excess alkaline and detergent residues that cause resoiling, and serves as a complete acid spotter.
The controlled wetting rate, low foaming properties, and deep cleaning action make this product suitable for use in conjunction with all types of extraction machines or bonnet rotary brush carpet cleaning operations. Carpet Extraction Rinse removes the toughest ice melt and beverage stains and eliminates all types of odors to leave your carpet smelling clean and looking great. For other products like this, check out our post-extraction rince agents area.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves
- Test in an inconspicuous area
- Use ½ ounce of product per 1 gallon of water
- Apply to floor with pump up sprayer
- Extract with warm water rinse
- All types of extraction machines
- Bonnet rotary brush carpet cleaning
- Removing tannin stains
- 4 Gallons per Case
- pH: 1.5 - 2
- Scent: Unscented