The Koblenz B-1500-C N Dust Control System Burnisher is the perfect solution for maintaining a clean and healthy indoor environment due to its ability to collect dust as you’re polishing your floors. This burnisher utilizes a 20-inch burnishing pad, which when paired with a floor burnishing solution, will leave your floors with a long-lasting shine. The unit spins at 1500 RPMs and is equipped with a 1.5 HP A.C. motor, which is designed to last up to 5x longer than the typical D.C.-powered burnisher. The A.C. motor ensures the safety and longevity of your machine while providing efficient and effective polishing. The fixed handle is made of durable chromed steel and the chassis is constructed of cast aluminum, making this burnisher both sturdy and lightweight. The four 5" double ball bearing wheels make maneuvering easy, and the 50 ft. power cord enables ample reach.
The flexible skirt enhances dust containment and recovers it into a dust pouch located on the front of the machine, making it easily accessible for disposal. The dust control feature helps to maintain air quality by eliminating airborne particles from your work area. In addition, with the dust being contained while you polish, you will not need to go back later to dust mop or vacuum the area, which contributes to major labor savings. If you are looking for a more economical unit, we do offer this model without dust control as just a 20-inch burnisher.
Whether you are new to floor care or are an experienced professional, please take a look at our How to Burnish a Floor guide for tips and tricks on achieving the highest shine possible.
- Wide wheelbase for easy start-up and stability during burnishing.
- Fixed chromed steel handle allows the machine to easily float over your entire floor.
- Cast aluminum chassis w/ four 5" non-marking wheels for transportation to job sites.
- Epoxy powder-coated steel shroud with dust control for easy removal of all dust.
- Flex pad driver comes attached to the machine, allowing pads to polish uneven floors.
- 1500 RPM high speed w/ dust control
- 20" burnishing path w/ 1.5 HP A.C. motor
- Runs on standard 15 amp circuit
- Belt drive