This unit was used and returned to us with very little usage. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging. It may have some nicks and scratches. Overall, the machine is still in very good condition and comes with a new machine warranty.
This 24 gallon model is the largest automatic discharge wet vacuum that we have to offer. It is very beneficial for the flood recovery industry, due to the fact that it can pump out up to 48 gallons per minute of recovered water. The vacuum and pump are operated by 2 separate switches, so you could either continuously pump out as you recover, or you could recover a full tank, and then pump out. Either way, it makes this vacuum an extremely important tool for any flood restoration professional.
Included with this pump out vacuum is a 19 inch squeegee tool, a 3 piece wand, and a 10 foot hose assembly. All these pieces are included to help speed up the recovery of water in any area. A garden hose adaptor is also included to hook up a standard garden hose for discharging your recovered water.
We always recommend using a few flood drying blowers and dehumidifiers to speed up dry times in any flooded area.
**Please Note: This vacuum previously had a part number of EAG-S6415P-AD.
- Maximum removal rate of 48 gallons per minute with a standard garden hose.
- 19-inch squeegee tool, 3 piece wand, 10 foot recovery hose & garden hose adapter included (garden hose not included).
- Polyethylene construction for durability & longevity.
- Eliminates task of dumping every few minutes.
- Motor insulation is in strict accordance with CSA and CENELEC regulations.
- Vacuum heads feature anti-flame material.
- Condition: Used / Refurbished
- Single 1.5 HP vacuum motor
- 24 gallon recovery capacity
- 48 GPM max pump out rate
- 101 CFM, 87" of water lift
- 10' x 1.5" recovery hose
- Comes with a 5 piece accessory kit