This unit was used in a demo to showcase a local customer what it could do. It has been cleaned up and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging, but does come in a custom built crate. Overall, the machine is still in very good condition, but it may contain some nicks and scratches. Comes with a new machine warranty.
The IPC Eagle CT71 offers a feature-rich walk behind automatic floor scrubber that will help you scrub your floors while saving time and money. The built-in Eco Select system reduces the energy used during scrubbing to increase runtime by up to 20% of normal daily operation. This system also decreases water and chemical usage, saving you money in the process. DBL™ (double battery life) saves you even more money by optimizes charging cycles and increases battery life up to 100%.
A self-leveling system (SLS™) on the CT71 gives you better scrubbing performance by self-leveling and self-adjusting the scrubbing head to maintain constant contact with the floor to allow for even floor scrubbing.
The integrated memory card allows you to transport your data to a computer and use dedicated software to keep track and identify maintenance data (like battery chargers cycles, brush motor consumption, working hours, alerts, and more). The 19-gallon solution tank and the 20-gallon recovery tank, give you ample tank capacity for larger jobs and are combined with a Biosan. A product that sanitizes the scrubber’s recovery tank to reduce odors and harmful pathogens that spread by vacuum motor airflow.
The CT71 scrubber comes with two pad drivers, 145 aH batteries, and an on-board charger. The battery allows for up to 1.9 hours of scrubbing and cleans up to 27,000 sq. ft. per hour
- 28" scrubbing path provides up to 27,000 sq. ft. of cleaning productivity per hour.
- Self-leveling system provides a constant cleaning performance.
- Advanced noise control allows for only 56 dB of noise during cleaning and down to 54 dB in eco mode.
- Eco Select mode increases running time up to 20% while saving water and chemicals.
- Double battery life optimizes charging cycles and increases battery life up to 100%.
- Condition: Like New
- 24" or 28" widths available
- Pad drivers, batteries & charger included
- 19 gallon solution / 20 gallon recovery
Product Information + Specs
Motors & Pumps - 3 years
Parts - 1 year
Labor - 1 year from an authorized service center
Batteries - Prorated for 1 year
Travel - 90 days from an authorized service center