This unit was damaged in transit & returned to us. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does come in its original packaging & with a new machine warranty.
CleanFreak offers this 500 PSI heated carpet extractor as the 'big brother' to the 100 PSI heated model. Using heated water in your carpet cleaning process will help to remove even more dirt than with an unheated machine. Hot water helps loosen the bond between the dirt and carpet fibers, making it easier to suction out more of it. Add to that the adjustable glide drag wand, which is included with this machine at no additional cost, and you can easily remove up to 30% more water from carpeting over a regular carpet wand. Setting up an air mover after your cleaning job is complete will help you dry your carpets again in no time.
The dual 750 watt heaters included with this machine will provide a maximum water temperature of 210° F. Between the heater, pump, and vacuum, you'll need to power the unit with electrical outlets on 2 separate circuit breakers. The machine itself has a built in circuit locator that will tell you if you're on 2 separate circuits or not. Simply press the circuit locator button when plugged into 2 outlets, and if the light turns on, you know you're good to start extracting. If not, you'll need to search for another outlet.
The other pieces we offer that will help you clean with this machine are our external scrubbing power brushes, upholstery tools, and our full line of carpet cleaning chemicals.
*Note: Do not use extension cords with this machine unless they are a heavier gauge than the ones attached to the unit. Using a "regular" extension cord could overheat and be a fire risk.
For other brands and models of carpet machines please take a look through our full line of our box style carpet extractors. We even carry the unheated version of this machine, which is the 500 PSI Commercial Carpet Cleaner.
Caring for Your Carpet ExtractorYour carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.
- Adjustable pressure pump (0 - 500 PSI) allows the user to dial in the exact water pressure needed for each job.
- Two 750 watt heaters provide outstanding heating power for hot water extracting.
- Adjustable glide drag wand recovers 30% more solution than standard wands.
- Side dump valve and back dump hose allows you to dump your solution in the most convenient place.
- Remove 2 bolts and tilt the tanks back to quickly access the interior cavity, where the pump, motors and heaters are located.
- Highly portable, weighing only 95 pounds, this hot water extractor allows the user to access stairways and upper levels effortlessly.
- Condition: Refurbished
- 0 - 500 PSI pump, 150" of water lift
- 25' hose & 12" 1-jet drag wand
- 11 gallon solution / 13 gallon recovery
- Heats water to 210° F
Product Information + Specs
Parts - 1 year, excluding wear & tear items
Labor - 90 days from an authorized service center