This unit was returned to us as it was not exactly what the customer was looking for. It has not been used and is like new. The unit has been repackaged and comes with a new machine warranty.
This 17" heavy duty floor sanding buffer has a 1.5" vacuum port for immediate recovery of dust and debris created during sanding and buffing. The fan cooled motor is totally enclosed, which keeps out dust and dirt for longer motor life. Simply attach one of our backpack vacs or dry tank vacuums to increase productivity by instantly recovering that dust created during those processes. Never before has low speed buffing or sanding been so easy. Other tasks such as scrubbing and stripping are also possible with this machine with the use of our floor care solutions and scrubbing brushes. With a wet recovery vacuum hooked up, you will recover most of the solution laid down, but you would still need to go over the area with a squeegee to recover 100% of the solution. A vacuum like the Viper trot mop wet vac would be perfect to use in tandem with this machine for the follow up recovery step.
|This floor scrubber does NOT come with a 17 inch floor buffer pad driver, which can be seen here. It is sold separately. The pad driver actually has a 16" diameter so it will fit underneath the stainless steel apron of the machine, but a 17" pad will easily fit on the driver to scrub and polish floors. We also have a full selection of rotary floor machine pad holders available if this is not the style you prefer.|
- Totally enclosed motor is ideal for sanding and screening applications.
- Fully adjustable chrome plated handle makes it easy to operate for any operator.
- Non-marking wrap around bumper protects walls, furniture, and molding.
- A 50' power cord gives you plenty of room to continuously scrub as you work.
- 5" standard wheels make it easy to transport this low speed polisher.
- Motor is capacitor start, induction run, and quiet for use at all hours.
- Condition: Like New
- Pad holder sold separately
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 165 RPM
- 17" scrubbing path, 123 lbs.
- For hard floor use only