Vinyl gloves are typically a looser glove, and not form fitting like our latex and nitrile gloves. This makes our vinyl gloves typically a more affordable option.
These green vinyl gloves are powdered, and particularly great for the food service industry because they are easy to slip on and off, making frequent changes very easy. The 6.5 mil is a very thick glove, and protects you from punctures, chemicals and other irritants. The glove is seamless, and comes with a rolled cuff.
- Meets FFDCA requirements for food contact (for safe food handling).
- Each glove is ambidextrous and powdered for ease of use.
- A seamless and loose fitting glove make this glove good for frequent glove changes.
- 6.5 mil thickness protects hands from chemicals & irritants.
- 100 gloves per box, 4 boxes per case, gives a 400 latex gloves per case.
- Green vinyl gloves
- Powdered 6.5 mil
- 400 gloves per case
Product Information + Specs