This universal foaming soap dispenser can be used for either foaming hand soap or bulk foaming hand sanitizer. Mount it with either the very strong adhesive strips (for tile, metal, or other smooth surfaces you can't drill into) or the included screws and expanding masonry anchors. In fact, you can use 2 of these dispensers in the same restroom - one for soap and one for sanitizer. Labels are included to mount on the front of the dispenser to define what product is contained in each one.
Included with each dispenser is the main dispenser body, the refillable soft-sided bottle with foamer valve (1000 mL or 34 ounces), plastic key for opening the device, an alcohol wipe to clean the wall before mounting with adhesive, and 4 screws with anchors.
Each dispenser is sold individually, and can be found in our bathroom dispensers, along with other popular dispensers for the commercial restroom.
Replacement foaming soap dispenser reservoirs are available if your current one becomes too gunked up to clean.
*Please Note: This dispenser formerly had a part # of PAL-SF2111-BK-CF.
- Use included tape on glazed tile, painted or unpainted metal walls. Tape will not perform satisfactorily if wall surface is porous like brick or wood.
- On all other wall surfaces, use included screws & anchors or other appropriate hardware based on surface type.
- Locate dispenser above a sink or counter. Do not locate where spillage can fall on floor creating slip hazards.
- Installer will be held responsible for proper installation.
- To be in compliance with ADA regulations, the dispenser should be mounted no more than 48" from the ground.
- For dispenser to work properly, use foam soap only for foaming soap dispensers. Handles most foam soaps from 0 to 14 centipoise (cps). Soap containing any type of scrubbers will cause the dispenser to leak or eventually fail.
- Open dispenser using key.
- Remove cap from bottle & fill with soap to fill line (bottle can be filled in dispenser or removed prior to filling).
- Replace cap and close dispenser.
- It is important to clean and maintain dispenser on a regular, scheduled basis. Failure to do so can result in dispenser malfunction.
- Open dispenser using key and remove refillable bottle (see figure at right). Flush bottle and pump mechanism thoroughly with warm water to remove residue and contaminates. Refill and replace bottle. Close dispenser.
- Cleaning all touch-points on dispenser with a disinfectant should be part of a regular cleaning schedule.
- Periodically give the dispenser an overall cleaning. All internal and external parts should be cleaned thoroughly.