With the Milwaukee Dustless eMop, you get a floor mopping and solution dispensing system that can save you and your cleaning team a ton of time. You'll no longer need those pesky mop bucket & wringer combos, because this system will do it all for you. The microfiber mops are used to clean areas quickly and efficiently. The handle is equipped with a trigger to dispense solution as you clean. The microfiber mop heads should be changed out often and can be laundered on site, to renew their cleaning power. We offer a microfiber mop washing machine that can be stored in an out of the way closet. As long as it has a water hookup, you can clean your mops right after you use them.
The pressurized spray head will continuously put down fresh solution as you scrub. With the 24 oz. solution tank, you can scrub up to 3,200 ft2 on a full tank. The handle is a light-weight powder coated steel with 2 convenient high density rubber comfort grips. The aluminum head is 16.5" that can hold either 18" or 22" mop heads. Overall the entire system weighs 2 pounds empty, and 4 pounds with a full solution tank.
- Easy grip activator allows the user to dispense solution as you scrub.
- A full solution tank can scrub up to 3,200 ft2.
- Only fresh, uncontaminated solution is applied to the cleaning surface.
- Economical friendly option because it reduces chemical/water usage & the time spent cleaning.
- Changing the microfiber pads in each room eliminates the risk of cross contamination.
- Eliminates using that dirty water left in your mop bucket and spreading dirt around.
- 16.5" aluminum head fits 18" mops
- 24 oz. solution dispensing tank
- Weighs 2 lbs. (empty)