This EDIC Endeavor was used and returned to us because of a heater issue. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging, but does come in a custom built crate. Machine comes as is with a 30 day demo warranty.
With the EDIC Endeavor, you not only get a tile cleaning machine, but you also get a carpet cleaning extractor. This unit has an adjustable pump that can operate from 70 to 1200 PSI. It is the first do-it-all extractor that can truly do-it-all!
The vacuum motors are mounted to run in parallel. This means that they are mounted next to each, not in series, where one vacuum pulls air through the other vac motor. Mounting them in parallel creates more airflow, which is crucial on hard surfaces where the suction from the motor can seal a tool onto the floor. When this happens, you restrict the natural airflow, so increasing the air flow helps in recovering water off of hard surfaces.
EDIC really sat down and took their time when designing the Endeavor. Every feature was well thought out and tested. The rear of the machine has large wheels for going up and down stairs, or loading/unloading from vans or trucks. The handle has smaller caster sized wheels mounted directly to it, allowing you to literally wheel the machine down a ramp, or out of the back of a pickup. Single operator loading and unloading makes your employees even more efficient! All of the controls are located on the front of the machine for easy viewing. A spinner/wand holder is inlaid into the front of the machine, so you can carry all your necessary tools with you as you clean. The top of the machine is also outfitted to hold a 5 gallon bucket for filling and dumping. Auto fill/dump connections are standard.
- Hard multi-purpose extractor that can handle hard surface cleaning.
- 1200 PSI max pressure blasts through tile and grout to make your floors looking like new again.
- Combination of wand & spinner holder built into the front of the machine to carry all the necessary tools with you as you clean.
- Auto-fill (top hose hookup) and auto-dump (bottom hose hookup) for uninterrupted and efficient cleaning.
- Multiple wheel sets make loading and unloading this portable unit a breeze for a single operator.
- Lifetime commercial warranty on tanks, and 2 years on parts and labor.
- Condition: Used / Refurbished
- 70-1200 adjustable PSI pump
- For carpet & hard floor surfaces
- 30 day demo warranty
Product Information + Specs
(15.0 Amps for the 1200 PSI pump) - Bottom Cord