This Rubbermaid WaveBrake mop bucket has a down press wringer and comes standard with a splash guard bucket that is designed to give maximum performance and reduce user fatigue. The molded-in WaveBrake baffles disrupt wave formation and reduces splash up to 80% compared to other 35 quart buckets. This splash protection helps reduces slip hazards from splashed water as well as refill trips from wasted solution. The bucket has integrated handles, sink ledge, and a pout spout to provide maximum control during lifting and emptying.
The wringer itself has an integrated handle easy installation and removal and is designed to stand upright when removed, to minimize bending while emptying the bucket. The wringer is built to last with a 5 year wringer guarantee. The wringer connects to the bucket using integrated wringer-guides to ensure a secure connection to mop bucket that provides stability while wringing and maneuvering.Take a look at our complete line of mop buckets and wringers for models with other options.
- 35 qt. bucket with non-marking casters and wringer.
- 80% less splashing than other 35 quart buckets thanks to molded-in WaveBrake baffles
- Integrated wringer-guides ensure a secure connection to mop bucket for stability while wringing and maneuvering.
- Wringer and bucket are balanced and bail handle allows lifting even with wringer in place.
- Integrated handles, sink ledge, and a pour spout on bucket provides control while lifting and emptying.
- Patented WaveBrake® reduces splashing
- 35 qt. bucket