This Diamabrush coating removal tool is built with 10 special 25 grit diamond coated sanding blades that removes coating (like mastic, adhesives, thin-sets, and thin epoxies like paint & urethane) from concrete floors. The tool spins counter clockwise so it can be used on floor buffers and is 16 inch to fit on standard 17 inch floor buffers. The disk does not require expensive heavy-duty machines to use.
This coating removal tool works with just water (to eliminate dust) and doesn't require any harmful chemicals to use. The blades replaceable and are removable by simply loosening two screws. This tool works great before using a concrete prep tool like the Diamabrush 100 grit concrete prep plus tool. The tool comes assembled with a Trufit Clutch-Plate and 1.5” riser for standard floor buffers. For other grits and sizes, be sure to check out the options in our concrete preparation area. For replacement blades, give us a call to let us help you find the right blade for your tool.
- 10 times faster than manually scraping
- Limited surface contact during use
- Rigid, exposed diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use
- No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power
- Designed to fit a wide variety rotary floor machines
- Features replaceable diamond blades
- For use with 17" floor buffers
- Ten 25 grit blades
- Comes with Clutch plate & 1.5" riser