CleanFreak ‘TLC’ is a dual-purpose traffic lane cleaner and pre-spray product for carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning. It is formulated to break up and remove a wide variety of both water and oil-based soils. Fast-acting and low-foaming, 'TLC' excels as a bonnet cleaning solution for carpets and rugs. Special penetrating agents and surfactants also act as an effective pre-spray solution for traffic lanes and other heavily soiled areas prior to extracting or rotary shampooing.
'TLC' can also be used as a periodic spotter of water and oil-based soils to remove trouble spots between cleanings. The formulation is enzyme fortified, giving it the ability to not just clean, but to remove malodors as well.
For a more comprehensive selection of our carpet cleaning chemicals, please check out our full lines of extractor carpet shampoos and bonnet scrubbing chemicals.
- As a spotter Removing trouble spots in carpets, rugs, laundry & upholstery.
- As a traffic lane cleaner in carpet bonneting and normal wet carpet extraction procedures.
- Enzyme based formulation removes odors from all types of stains.
- Moderate Soils: Use 11 oz. per gallon of water. Allow 15-minute dwell time. Follow with normal extraction or bonnet cleaning.
Use 13 oz. per gallon of water. Allow 15-minute dwell time. Follow with normal extraction or bonnet cleaning.
*Please Note: For best results you should use this product within 8 hours of mixing. Avoid over-wetting carpet as it will cause shrinkage.
- 2.5 Gallon FlexMax™ Pouch
- pH: 8.5 - 9.0