CleanFreak 'Low Foam' Floor Cleaning Degreaser is a heavy-duty, highly concentrated butyl-based cleaner. It is specifically designed to be low-foaming for use in automatic floor scrubbers. With a fast-acting formula, 'Low Foam' removes tough carbon, grease, oil, dirt, and heavy soils from washable hard surfaces. Do not allow this product to dry on glass, aluminum, zinc, or magnesium surfaces.
'Low Foam' is an absolutely perfect degreaser to use in an automatic scrubber or pressure washer because of its low-foaming properties. Controlling foam in a machine with vacuum motors not only extends the life of the motors but also ensures that they are performing at optimal levels.
For other specialty cleaners, please take a look at our full line of floor cleaning degreasers and regular floor cleaning soaps.
- Light Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 oz. per gallon of water.
- Medium Duty Cleaning: Dilute 5 - 10 oz. per gallon of water.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 15 - 20 oz. per gallon of water.
*Please Note: Do not use undiluted on composition floors. Use with caution on painted surfaces. Do not use on glass.
- Automatic Walk Behind Scrubbers
- Automotive Parts Washers
- Mop Bucket & Wringers
- Pressure Washers
- Spray & Wipe
- Steam Cleaning Equipment
Popular Facility Use
- Airports / Transportation Centers
- Commercial Cleaning
- Food Processing / Food Service
- Industry / Manufacturing
- 2.5 Gallon FlexMax™ Pouch
- pH: 12.5 - 13.0
- Scent: Solvent
- Great for every day cleaning with automatic floor scrubbers