CleanFreak 'Ideal Premium' is a floor finish that provides a brilliant wet look appearance, and can be used to protect and prolong the life of vinyl, vinyl asbestos, asphalt, linoleum, rubber, terrazzo, marble, ceramic tile floors and more. The beautiful wet-look gloss can be maintained using a traditional spray buffing or a more traditional high speed burnishing program. To attain the highest shine possible, we recommend implementing a routine burnishing program with a floor burnisher.
'Ideal Premium' is an excellent choice for use in schools, supermarkets, health care facilities, hospitals, office buildings, and any industrial setting due to its superior resistance to marking and soil discoloration. It is has also features great wear properties that help to maintain its appearance longer between burnishings for extended wear and prolonged life. A great floor finish that is easy to apply, has superb leveling and fast drying times to allow for rapid recoats.
We offer complete instructions on how to properly apply floor finish for this product, and other tips, tricks and troubleshooting suggestions in our Education Center.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of floor finishes.
- Levels perfectly on all surfaces.
- Will not discolor & offers superior transparent protection.
- High initial wet look gloss lasts longer than conventional finishes.
- Superior resistance of black heel marks, wet soils, and detergents.
- Easily removed by selective strippers.
- Extends the period of time between burnishing, reducing labor & material costs.
- Thoroughly strip your floor to remove old coatings.
- Rinse the floor completely to remove any stripper left.
- Use a neutralizing rinse like 'Film Off' neutralizer to help improve the finish performance.
- Allow floor sufficient time to dry.
- Apply an initial full uniform coat with an applicator or mop.
- Allow each coat to completely dry (usually 30 – 45 minutes).
- Apply up to 4 additional coats (*Do not apply more than 5 total coats in 24 hours).
How to Properly Maintain 'Ideal Premium'
- Floors should be mopped or swept daily to remove abrasives.
- Damp mop with a neutral cleaner as necessary.
- Worn traffic areas may be recoated with excellent results.
- To prolong the period between complete stripping & recoating, the use of a floor rejuvenator like 'Restore' is recommended.
- Do not pour unused finish back into the original container, as it will damage the product. These chemicals are intended for use by trained maintenance personnel only.
- This floor finish is not intended for use in households, or on ceramic tiles with a glazed finish.
- 5 Gallons per Case
- Coverage: 2,000 - 3,000 ft²/gal
- 21 - 22% Solids