CleanFreak 'Ideal High Shine' is a true work horse floor finish that is designed to provide worry free application and durability. It is the perfect solution for for odor sensitive environments due to the extremely low odor polymer used in this formula. This finish performs extremely well under any maintenance program such as scrub and recoat and low, medium, and ultra high speed maintenance programs.
'Ideal High Shine' has superior leveling properties allowing it to adhere to hard flooring surfaces easily and completely. Excellent sealer and base for all spray buffing and burnishing maintenance programs. It offers a clear, high gloss appearance, durable performance, and high mark resistance.
Application is extremely easy with one of our floor finish applicators. This floor finish dries quickly for rapid recoating and has one of the lowest odor formulations in the industry.
This self-sealing floor finish is perfect for use in high-traffic areas found in schools, offices, supermarkets, retail stores, hospitals/medical centers, and more. We recommend putting down 3 - 5 coats per application for a thorough & complete seal. Each gallon covers approximately 2,000 square feet. So you would need 4 gallons to put 4 coats down on 2,000 square feet.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of floor finishes.
- Levels perfectly on all surfaces.
- Will not discolor & offers superior transparent protection.
- High shine gloss lasts longer than conventional finishes.
- Superior resistance of black heel marks, wet soils, and detergents.
- Easily removed by selective strippers.
- Extends the period of time between burnishing, reducing labor & material costs.
- Apply to clean floors that have been thoroughly stripped or scrubbed & rinsed. If the floor has been stripped, make sure to remove all stripper residue.
- Use a high-quality, clean & pre-rinsed finish mop or applicator. Do not contaminate mops/applicators with other cleaning or stripping solutions.
- Apply a full even coat.
- Allow the coating to dry for approximately 30 - 45 minutes. During periods of high heat & humidity, additional drying time between recoating may be necessary.
- Apply additional coats for the desired level of protection & appearance. 4 - 5 coats are recommended depending on the application. Do not exceed 5 coats in 24 hours. Please check out our how to apply floor finish guide for more application tips.
- Clean the floor using a neutral cleaner with a damp mop or auto scrubber.
- If desired, the floor can be high-speed burnished once dry.
How to Properly Maintain 'Ideal High Shine'
- Floors should be mopped or swept daily to remove abrasives.
- Damp mop with a neutral cleaner as necessary.
- Worn traffic areas may be recoated with excellent results.
- To prolong the period between complete stripping & recoating, the use of a floor rejuvenator like 'Restore' is recommended.
- Do not pour unused finish back into the original container, as it will damage the product. These chemicals are intended for use by trained maintenance personnel only.
- This floor finish is not intended for use in households, or on ceramic tiles with a glazed finish.
- When being applied to hard surfaces like concrete, terrazzo, marble or granite, we recommended that two coats of sealerbe applied to the surface first to properly seal it. You can then follow with 3 - 5 coats of this floor finish, then burnish and maintain as normal.
- 5 Gallons per Case
- Coverage: 2,000 - 3,000 ft²/gal
- 24 - 25% Solids