This unit was a showroom model and is unused. It comes in the original packaging and is like new. This machine is sold as is and comes with the standard 3 year warranty on parts, 2 year warranty on labor.
This CleanFreak '20FB-2' model is low speed floor buffing polisher that is a 2017 model, and is being replaced by our new 2018 CleanFreak® 20" floor buffer.
This best-in-class machine is currently being sold at an unbeatable price to move the last of our inventory! We encourage you to shop around and find a better value. You'll quickly find this quality and price-point are hard to come by. This 1.5 HP floor buffing polisher is everything you'll need it to be and then some. It can bonnet scrub carpets because of its dual capacitors, as well as scrub, buff and strip hard floor surfaces.
This sturdy, 175 RPM rotary machine provides reliability and a professional appearance. You'll look like a professional when you walk into a job with this machine, as well as easily complete any task your customer requests of you. This machine can clean just about any hard surface, since you can seamlessly swap out accessories and cleaning solutions to fit the circumstances. The generous 20" cleaning path gets you in, out and on your way quickly - even with large areas!
If you're looking for a machine that will provide the highest shine possible, please take a look at our 20" high speed floor polishing machine, which is suited only for polishing floors but not any of these other tasks.
If you are looking to buy a solution tank with this floor buffer, you will need to cut the end of the solution delivery line off, like in Figure 1a below. Then, you'll need to just slide it over fitting attached to the floor buffer deck as seen in Figure 1b. (Note: You may want to trim the solution delivery line to an adequate length to fit your machine so there are no loops or kinks in the line.)
|Figure 1a - Cutting your solution delivery line.||Figure 1b - Attaching your solution delivery line to the floor buffer deck.|
- Quality stainless steel construction will give you years of use, making this machine a solid long-term investment.
- The low speed RPM of this machine allows you to use it for both carpet scrubbing and hard floor scrubbing/stripping.
- The triple planetary transmission is an extremely solid design that efficiently transfers power from the motor to brush or pad driver.
- The weight of this machine gives you more down pressure to do a really thorough scrubbing job on any surface.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty on the parts, 2 years labor and 180 days of technician travel time.
- Condition: New
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 109 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use