CleanFreak ’Bonnet Scrub’ is an excellent concentrated encapsulation cleaner that continues to clean over time. it is an interim cleaner that not only effectively cleans all types of carpeting, but also continues to clean your carpeting every time you vacuum. The encapsulation technology effectively surrounds dirt and soils to eliminate their "stickiness" and allow them to be vacuumed up, instead of staying attached to the carpet fibers and attracting other dirt.
'Spin Bonnet' is supercharged with enzymes to digest soils and odors even after the pad has left the carpet. Simply pre-mix 11 oz. of product per gallon of water, and pre-spray the intended cleaning area with a pump-up sprayer (it is best to start in small, sectioned areas). Then scrub with a floor buffer, and several carpet bonnets. After that, simply allow the area to dry, and routinely vacuum. The greatest part of this process is that no additional work is needed after the initial cleaning. If not already in place, implement a routine vacuuming schedule that will continue to clean the carpet over time.
Safe for use on wool carpets, upholstery, stain-resistant, and standard carpets. This process should be used only as an interim commercial cleaning tool, and not as a replacement to full carpet extraction. Full extraction of the carpet should occur after every 2 -3 encapsulation cleanings.
For a more comprehensive selection of our carpet cleaning chemicals, please check out our full lines of extractor carpet shampoos and bonnet scrubbing chemicals.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpeted areas that need to be cleaned.
- Dilute product at 11 ounces per gallon of water.
- Pre-spray the desired cleaning area and let the solution dwell for 15 minutes. It is best to work in manageable sections, like a 10' x 10' area.
- Soak a carpet bonnet in the solution and then wring out and attach it to the pad driver of a floor buffer.
- Follow our bonnet scrubbing instructions and scrub this same sectioned area with a carpet bonnet to break apart soil bonds.
- When the carpet bonnet becomes overly saturated with dirt, flip over and use the other side, if it is a 2-sided bonnet, or switch out for a new one. Go back to step 4 and repeat until the entire area has been scrubbed.
- Allow area to thoroughly dry.
- Routinely vacuum to recover encapsulated dirt.
- 2.5 Gallon FlexMax™ Pouch
- pH: 6.0 - 6.5
- Scent: Citrus