This floor buffer had the handle damaged during transit. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit is essentially brand new and comes in its original packaging. It comes with a new machine warranty.
This CleanFreak 20" low speed floor buffer is a best-in-class machine that really can do it all! The 1.5 horsepower motor, shroud and frame are all backed by a spectacular 5 year warranty. The triple planetary gearbox is powerful enough to handle the toughest of jobs, which includes bonnet scrubbing carpets. The machine is also equipped with dual capacitors for high frictions start ups when scrubbing, buffing or stripping any type of hard floor surfaces.
This sturdy 175 RPM rotary floor machine is made in the U.S.A., and provides reliability at an affordable price. The machine will hold up and maintain its professional appearance over time because of the high quality materials it is constructed from. You'll look like a professional when you walk into a job with this buffer. It can easily complete any task you can throw at it. You can seamlessly swap out accessories and cleaning solutions to fit the circumstances. The generous 20" cleaning path gets you in, out and on your way quickly - even with large areas!
The only machine we've found to deliver more value is this bad boy's baby brother, the CleanFreak® 17" floor buffer, which can be found, along with this machine, in our full line of rotary floor scrubbing buffers.
The only thing this machine doesn't do exceptionally well is provide a high gloss to your floor. It will buff out a decent shine, but for a really high gloss, you'll need to take a look at the CleanFreak® 20" high speed floor burnisher, which is suited only for polishing floors but not any of these other tasks.
- Made in the U.S.A., featuring an all metal housing and handle to guarantee a long life, no matter what the job is.
- Rugged durability allow for this floor buffer to be used for any type of maintenance on both carpet & hard floors.
- The triple planetary transmission seamlessly transfers power from the motor to the brush and/or pad driver for smooth operation on all surfaces.
- The ETL certification is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
- Comes with an industry leading 5 year warranty on the motor, frame & shroud, and 1 year on parts.
- Condition: Like New
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 95 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use