Center pull paper towels are generally the most economical way to provide toweling for a restroom. This Palmer Fixture self adjusting center pull dispenser has almost no moving parts, so it is cheaper than the hands free paper towel dispenser. It has the benefits of the hands free dispenser, because nothing needs to be touched when reaching for a towel to dry off your hands, but at an even cheaper price!
To load the dispenser, turn the knob located at the bottom of the unit to be parallel with the wall behind it. Feed the paper tail through the funnel and close the unit. Turn the knob to the dispensing position, which is perpendicular to the wall located behind it. Recommended mounting heights from the ground up are, 53" for men, 49" for women, and 43" for children. Lockable case prevents any tampering or theft.
For more restroom dispensers, including soap and toilet paper, please take a look at our full line of wall mount bathroom dispensers.
- Universal dispenser holds a roll up to 9" tall and up to 9" in diameter.
- Lockable case with key prevents theft and/or tampering.
- Center pull dispensers are the most economical, due to the fewest moving parts.
- Single sheet dispensing for the widest range of towels to fit inside.
- Self-dispensing aperture distributes a single sheet and will never wear out.