This spotter was used as a showroom model and has never been used. The unit comes in the original packaging and comes with a standard new machine warranty.
The Trusted Clean carpet spotter with auto detailing tool is the most compact and versatile auto detailing & upholstery cleaners, we have to offer. It delivers incredible efficiency and power in a deceptively small package. It is absolutely perfect for the automotive detailing industry because, it has no set up time, simply unload and begin cleaning immediately. The base of this spotter has features that are unmatched in its category. A 2 gallon solution and 3.5 gallon recovery tank are great for doing large spotting jobs. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.
Over time the Trusted Clean Spotter is a winner too, thanks to the upright mounted vacuum motor and oversized recovery tank that combine to insure longer motor life. It comes complete with a hose assembly and is equipped with a hardened plastic 4" upholstery tool, for increased durability. This tool can withstand lots of abuse and outlasts other tools that come with other units. Use this machine along with our stain removal guide which will walk you through, along with our step-by-step stain removal guide, on how to remove those pesky stains found in automotive upholstery and laundry.
To complete your purchase, please take a look through our full lines of carpet shampooing chemicals, stain removers, and carpet deodorizers for specific cleaning chemicals that you'll need for your specific jobs.
- Unique molded-in holders carry spray bottles for greater ease of use.
- Hardened plastic 4" handheld upholstery tool removes solution for quicker dry times.
- Large six-inch wheels and transport handle make it a snap to wheel about.
- Carry-along handle increases portability.
- Small and light enough to carry with one hand.
- Quickly opens up for easy servicing and repair of pump and vacuum motor.
- Large porthole allows easy access for odor-free maintenance of recovery tank.
- Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.
Caring For Your Carpet ExtractorYour carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.
- Condition: Like New
- 55 PSI pump, 85" of water lift
- Comes w/ 8' hose & hard plastic tool
- 2 gallon solution / 3.5 gallon recovery
- Weighs 17 lbs.