This Neutralizer Rinse by Bright Solutions® is essential for high-traffic areas, like schools and hospitals, where salt and other harmful ions are being tracked into the facility on a daily basis. This rinse does not leave behind a hazy film or residue and truly eliminates salts and hard water ions, instead of just covering them up. It also works great as a floor neutralizer after stripping of old floor finish. This neutralizer will bring the pH of the floor back to neutral to make sure that the new floor finish being laid down will adhere to the floor.
Even with its impressive cleaning power, Bright Solutions® Neutralizer Rinse will not dull your floor finish and is safe for daily use on all washable floors. To apply the rinse, follow the dilution rate and use a wet mop. Once you have used this rinse, your facility will be left with a fresh lime scent, ensuring patrons of a clean environment.
Not exactly the cleaning solution you need? Please check out all the floor & surface cleaning soaps & solutions we offer.
- Removes stubborn salt and hard water ions from any washable floor surface.
- Will not dull floor finish & leaves behind a fresh lime scent.
- No film or residue left behind.
- Neutralizes a floor after stripping to make floor finish adhere properly.
Directions for Use
- Wear safety glasses & gloves.
- Dust mop or sweep area.
- Use 1-2 oz of product per 1 gallon of water.
- Apply to surface and allow time to neutralize salts.
- Use clean mop to pick up excess and allow to air dry.
- 4 Gallons per case
- pH: 2.5 - 3.0
- Scent: Lime