This unit was returned to and has little to no use on it. It has been tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does come in its original packaging and with a new machine warranty.
This electric powered floor & baseboard edging scrubber from Pacific Floorcare features all the versatility of our larger rotary floor scrubbers, but lets you clean in tight corners, along baseboards and under fixtures. The extremely popular Mini-Edger features a 6.5” width and has numerous accessories for use on carpet, hard floors and other surfaces. Comes standard with a pad driver, splash guard and Mal-Grit brush. You can have complete confidence when buying this baseboard edger because it is made in the U.S.A., and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Please feel free to take a look at our complete line of baseboard edgers for other options, if this unit is not exactly what you're looking for.
- The sturdy comfort grip handle can be rotated and secured to allow the user to operate the baseboard edger at the right angle to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- The base is constructed of epoxy-coated, precision-cast aluminum for durability.
- Changing accessories is done by simply removing a screw to change out brushes or the pad driver.
- Using the pad driver with pads or bonnets, the baseboard edger becomes a mini-polisher for hard floors, or a mini-bonnet scrubber for spot cleaning carpets.
- Comes with a pigtail cord, so you can simply add an extension cord that fits your needs.
- Condition: Like New
- Comes with pad driver & grit brush
- 6.5" scrubbing width
- Weighs 16 lbs.