The IPC Eagle line of polyethylene and steel wet/dry vacuums now includes a 16 gallon wet vac with automatic discharge that is housed in a stainless steel body. Discharging liquid simultaneously with pick-up eliminates the time-consuming task of dumping every few minutes during a large job. On jobs where the liquid needs to be segregated, it can be directed by hose to a holding or recovery area. A garden hose adapter is included so you can use a regular garden hose to dispense your liquid.
Individual switches for the vacuum and pump are located on the front of the vacuum, which means you can maneuver the wet vacuum to numerous places and recover the water before turning on the pump to empty the reservoir tank. If you wish to have them both running simultaneously, the pump will be able to handle up to 48 gallons per minute.
A 16" squeegee tool and 3-piece recovery wand greatly improve your water pick up efficiency for large areas. The 10' hose gives the user a decent amount of coverage without having to move the base unit. If you do need to move the wet vacuum, it is on wheels, so it will easily roll around to wherever you need it to go. Motor insulation is in strict accordance with CSA and CENELEC regulations, and the head features anti-flame material.
Please take a look at our complete lines of auto discharge wet vacs and flood extractors for other options, if this unit is not exactly what you're looking for.
**Please Note: This vacuum previously had a part number of EAG-S6415DS.
- Standard garden hose adapter included for quick & easy dumping of recovered liquid materials.
- Heavy duty pump can pump out a max of 48 gallons per minute.
- 16" squeegee tool, 3-piece wand, & 10' hose come standard with the unit.
- A 20' hose is available if needed, but is sold separately.
- Steel construction ensures long life and will rust or corrode.
- Eliminates the task of dumping a full tank every few minutes.
- Individual on/off switches for pump and vacuum.
- Single 1.5 HP vacuum motor
- 16 gallon recovery capacity
- 48 GPM max pump out rate
- 101 CFM, 87" of water lift
- 10' x 1.5" recovery hose
- Comes with a 5 piece accessory kit