The CleanFreak® wet/dry vacuum with front mount squeegee is a must have for any floor stripping or cleaning job. It also does great when cleaning up after a pressure washing job! The total capacity is 19 gallons, while the recoverable wet capacity is 16 gallons. The unit comes with a 28” front mount squeegee, making the recovery of stripping solutions and other liquids a breeze. Additionally, it comes with a rear-mounted flex drain hose making emptying the recovered solutions simple and hassle-free. There is an optional accessory kit available to further the recovery capabilities, which comes with a recovery wand, a 1.5" x 10.5’ hose, a carpet cleaning tool, a hard floor cleaning tool, a squeegee floor tool, a dusting tool, and a crevice tool.
Constructed with rugged materials, including a steel motor housing, a polyethylene roto-molded tank, and a 2-stage, 1.7 HP motor, this unit is durable and built to last! An additional feature is that it is also resistant to corrosion. Double filtration and a float shut-off, which help protect the motor and extend the life of your machine, also come standard. The vac is hospital quiet, as it operates at only 68 decibels.
This CleanFreak vac comes backed by a 5 year warranty on the roto-molded tank & 1 year on parts. For other options, please take a look at our full line of wet recovery vacuums.
*Please Note: When stripping a floor with this unit, you must thoroughly clean out all tools, hoses, and compartments, as dried stripping slurry can clog and ruin machinery.
- Hospital quiet, and rugged construction make this vacuum perfect for any situation.
- 9.0 amp durable high-performance vacuum motor.
- Rugged rotomolded poly tank is resistant to corrosion.
- Heavy-duty chromed tubular steel transportation cart.
- Float shut-off prevents tank overfill to protect the vacuum motor.
- Drain hose makes emptying the vacuum very easy.
- 2-stage, 1.7 HP vacuum motor
- 19-gallon capacity
- 96 CFM, 89" of water lift
- Comes w/ a 28" front mount squeegee