The 'Maroon X' stripping pads are heavy-duty restoration pad can be used dry for and eco-friendly way to remove floor finish on most floors. It can also be used wet with water or a neutral cleaner. The pads are extra-aggressive for demanding stripping applications and built durable to provide longer and more consistent cut life. Each pad contains more abrasive material and tighter web construction to allow for quicker finish removal which translates into savings.
These 18" pads fit on 18" low speed floor buffers or 18" auto scrubbers like our Trusted Clean 'Dura 18HD' floor scrubber. The pads come 10 to a case. To get even more out of your product, clean it after each use by spraying it down and hanging it up to dry. For heavier buildup, place in detergent or diluted stripping solution before washing.
Looking for a different size or type of restoration pad? Check out our stripping pads and sand screens to see what products we have available.
|Very Important: This ⅜" pad MUST be used with the 18" red spacer pad you see pictured to the left here. If you attach the ⅜" pad alone to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold the pad in place. Without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Aggressive strips coatings from finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more quickly.
- Ideal for heavy-duty wood floor refinishing with urethane finishes.
- Can be used without chemicals for environmentally friendly option for stripping & restoration.
- Can be used wet or dry for aggressive stripping applications & deep scrubs.
- For aggressive wet or dry floor stripping & removal of urethane coats on wood floors
- 10 strip pads per case
- Each pad measures ⅜" thick
- For use w/ 175 - 350 rpm floor scrubbers