This unit was damaged during shipiing and returned to us. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging and has some nicks and scratches. Overall, the machine is still in a like new condition because it has not been used. Comes backed by a new machine warranty.
This Viper 17" floor buffer is a tough machine, and it comes at a great economical price! It is perfect for scrubbing and buffing all commercial floors, including VCT tile, ceramic, and terrazzo floors. The 17 inch buffer is easy to clean, and wipes down easily after each use to keep it in a nice shiny state. The dual capacitors help the machine during start up on surfaces with lots of friction, like carpeting. Where as the triple planetary gears, located in the transmission, power the brush or bonnet over those high friction surfaces with ease. The 1.5 HP motor powers the machine through thick and thin, and is backed by a 5 year warranty. It can be used for buffing. It can be used for stripping. It can be used for carpet bonneting. It can be used to do it all!
- Triple planetary all steel transmission will stand up to years of use.
- All metal construction creates an adequate weight for great floor buffing.
- Safety lock out switch prevents accidental start-ups.
- Comes backed by a 3 year warranty on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days for travel.
- Condition: Like New
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
- 17" scrubbing path, 101 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 2 years from an authorized service center
Travel - 180 days