The oil fired burner in this hot water sprayer uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve 140° F water temperature. It's fully portable with no electricity required. The 9 gallon fuel tank will keep you running for a very long time with this sprayer.
- Fully portable, no electricity required.
- Direct Drive Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
- 12 Volt DC Burner system on CB Models w/Belt Drive Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers, stainless steel valves and thermal relief.
- Industrial Honda Recoil Start Engine
- Adjustable pressure
- Adjustable Thermostat and pressure pop-off
- Chemical Injection
- Trigger Gun with 36" wand and 0,15,25 and 40 degree nozzles.
- 50' x 3/8" non marking hose.
- Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- 9 gallon rust free poly fuel tanks
- Oil fired burner uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140° fahrenheit rise temperature
- Battery not included on electric start models