This restaurant kitchen cleaning power washer comes with a 3 gallon chemical tank and a 50' hose. It is great for cleaning all things found in a restaurant's kitchen, including stove tops, ovens, prep tables, floors and walls. Simply add your degreaser, disinfectant, or sanitizer to the solution tank and the power washer will dispense as needed. The cart design makes it easy to move your machine to where you need the cleaning done. For more options, including units that run off of 110 volts, please take a look at our complete line of electric cart mounted power washers.
- Adjustable pressure pump gives you the ability to choose the proper pressure for the cleaning job.
- Chemical injection allows you dispense chemicals as you spray, making cleaning easy.
- Cleans all equipment, tables, and walls in a restaurant kitchen with ease.
- Several differing spray nozzle tips come with the machine to spray in different patterns.
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
- 10" pneumatic tires with tubes make moving the power washer easy.
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM)||4.0|
|Horse Power (HP)||5.0 Electric|
|Electrical Usage||230 Volts - 26 Amps - Single Phase|
|Maximum Temperature||160° F|
|Dimensions||37" L x 23.5" W x 36" H|
|Operating Weight||200 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|