This hot water pressure washer has a diesel burner that can achieve a maximum rise in water temperature of 140° F. The unit is manufactured by Cam Spray and rests on a powder coated frame. The entire unit, pressure washer and frame, weighs a total of 350 pounds. This is one of our lighter electric power diesel fire power washers, but that doesn't mean it's one of the weakest. It provides 1300 PSI of adjustable water pressure, has chemical injection, and a flow rate of 2 gallons per minute. For a more powerful unit, take a look at our 230 volt diesel power washer.
- Adjustable pressure 1300 PSI triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
- Adjustable thermostat on burner and pressure pop-off.
- Dual wand with side handle and detergent tip, along with 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° quick change tips.
- Totally enclosed motor on a powder coated frame with wand & hose rack.
- Hot water diesel burner pressure washer must be properly vented if used indoors.
- Oil fired burner uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140° F rise in water temperature.
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM)||2.0|
|Fuel Type||Kerosene or diesel fuel - holds 5 gallons|
|Electrical Usage||120 Volt - 1 Phase - 20 Amps|
|Maximum Temperature||140° F|
|Dimensions||36" L x 30" W x 48" H|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||350|