This 4000 PSI diesel fired hot water pressure washer comes with a triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves. It has adjustable pressure, adjustable thermostat, and pressure pop-off, with chemical injection. The oil fired burner uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140° fahrenheit rise in water temperature. Take a look at our complete line of diesel fired hot water pressure washers for other options.
- Trigger Gun
- Dual wand with side handle and detergent tip
- Quick change tips in 0°,15°,25° and 40°
- Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack
- 13” pneumatic tires with tube
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- Rust free burner fuel tank
- Call for optional accessories like the swivel hose reel that mounts to the frame
- Machine must be properly vented if operated indoors.
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM)||4.0|
|Horse Power (HP)||16.0 Vanguard|
|Fuel Type||#1, #2 Diesel or Kerosene - Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Quart Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 Gallon|
|Maximum Temperature||140° F|
|Dimensions||54" x 32" x 49"|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|