This oil fired hot water pressure washer comes with a triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves. It has adjustable pressure, adjustable thermostat, and pressure pop-off, with chemical injection. The oil fired burner uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140° fahrenheit rise in water temperature.
- Trigger Gun
- Dual wand with side handle and detergent tip
- Quick change tips in 0°,15°,25° and 40°
- Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack
- 13” pneumatic tires with tube
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- Rust free burner fuel tank
- Call for optional accessories like the swivel hose reel that mounts to the frame
- Machine must be properly vented if operated indoors.