This industrial strength pressure washing cart is the exact same model as our cart mounted electric power washer, except this model has a pump that can handle a maximum temperature of 140° F, instead of 180° F. So if you have no need to add hot water to your unit, the other model may suit your needs more cost effectively. These electric pressure washing carts are great for cleaning industrially, because of their 1450 PSI, and their 2.0 gallon per minute delivery of solution. To achieve that high of a delivery rate, Cam Spray had to build these power washing carts with 120 Volt, 2 horsepower motors.
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- 35' power cord with ground fault interrupter
- Adjustable 1450 PSI pump with chemical injection
- Pump handles fluids up to 140° F, and comes equipped mechanical valve for pump protection.
- 50' non-marking hose and trigger gun with multiple spray angle tips.
- Roto-molded power washing cart frame stays rust and corrosion free.
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM)||2.0|
|Horse Power (HP)||2.0 Electric|
|Electrical Usage||120 Volt - 1 Phase - 20 Amps|
|Maximum Temperature||140° F|
|Power Cord||35' w/ GFCI|
|Dimensions||32" L x 22" W x 39" H|
|Internal Search Number||112772|