This battery powered wet/dry vacuum by ProTeam is a great unit for cleaning up small spills and light debris. Whether you keep it on the jobsite, in your vehicle, or in your garage, this unit can turn into a handy portable recovery vac for small jobs. We have a few pet boarders & groomers that use them to clean up nail clippings, hair, and even cat litter when boarding or grooming an animal. The 18-volt Lithium Ion battery will give you 11 minutes of continuous run time. Very rarely would you ever need to vacuum for that extended period of time, and if do, you should really be using one of our larger wet vacuums with dry recovery that have larger tools for larger recovery areas.
Never again will you have to worry about a power cord while you're out in the field cleaning up. This battery wet/dry vac is great for education facilities, healthcare, auto detailing shops, pet care, and general cleaning contractors. The 2' hoses stretches out to 7', for maximum coverage and portability. It weighs only 10.5, so it can be carried anywhere fairly easily. Comes with a crevice tool, dust brush, claw nozzle, battery, charger, and fine dust filter.
If you're looking for something that is also compact, but with a power cord, please take a look at our more economical 3 gallon Koblenz wet-dry vacuum, and our small compact Shop-Vac.
- 11 minute continuous run time, with a 30 minute recharge period.
- Quick release latches provide easy access for debris removal and filter changes.
- Integrated blower feature making it easier to clean hard to reach areas.
- Hose locks into place on the base unit and extends from 2' to 7' for extended reach cleaning.
- Battery powered wet/dry vac provides extreme efficiency for cleaning small spill and light debris.
|Vacuum Capacity||3 Gallons|
|Vacuum Motor||18-volt Lithium Ion|
|Vac Hose||7' x 1.25" recovery hose with a 4 piece accessory kit, battery & charger|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||10.5|
|Warranty||3 yrs on parts & labor / 1 yr on motor, battery & charger|
|Internal Search Number||107746|