The ProTeam Super QuarterVac is a 6 quart backpack vacuum that comes standard with a HEPA level filtration system. The HEPA filter lasts for up to 6 months and removes 99.97% of dirt and allergens .3 micron or larger from flooring and surfaces. This highly efficient filtration is ideally suited for facilities such as hospitals and office buildings that require the utmost cleanliness for its inhabitants.
Due to the Super QuarterVac's lightweight, which is only 10 pounds, makes it ideal for any user because of its flexibility and ease of maneuvering. It comes with the same powerful motor as our larger Super Coach backpack model, but in a much more manageable size for smaller workers. We also have the new Super Coach Pro 6 available in our full line of ProTeam backpack vacs for other options.
- Weighing only 10 pounds and with a smaller profile, the Super QuarterVac HEPA is versatile enough for any sized cleaning professional to maximize removal of dust particles.
- HEPA filter works in concert with ProTeam's advanced four level filtration system (including organically treated Intercept Micro Filters) to capture 99.97% of airborne particles .3 micron or larger which meets HEPA filtration levels.
- Recommended for use in healthcare facilities, office campuses, retail stores, education centers, office buildings, hotels, and K-12 schools.
Tool Kit Includes
- 14" Xover (Cross Over) Floor Tool
- 56" Two-Piece, Two-Bend Aluminum Wand
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- 3" Dust Brush
- 17" Crevice Tool
|Vacuum Capacity||6 Quarts|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||10|
|Electrical Draw||10.6 Amps|
|Vacuum||1221 Watt Motor|
|Sound Output||66 dB|
|Filter||Intercept Micro Filter: 496 sq. inches/ 6 qt. & HEPA Four Level Filtration: 846 sq. inches total area & HEPA Filtration: 99.97% at 0.3 microns at 80 sq. in. filtration area|
|Power Cord||50 feet|
|Warranty||3 years on parts, labor & motor|