The Environmental Protection Agency has implemented a new Lead-Based Paint Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Program with regulations outlining requirements needed to comply with the new program. Included in these requirements is the use of a HEPA vacuum. This is where the ProTeam LineVacer comes in. It passes all the requirements for a lead based paint removal vacuum, and its a backpack model too!
The ProTeam LineVacer uses an individually certified HEPA filter in a sealed system. This vacuum is consistent with the definition of a "HEPA vacuum" found in the EPA regulations. In all cases, the user is responsible to read and follow the EPA regulations relative to the specific application. The EPA Lead Paint RRP Program requires the use of a "beater bar" when vacuuming carpeted areas. We offer the ProTeam turbo brush to satisfy these requirements.
This lead paint removal vacuum has earned the Silver Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), signifying that the vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality. If you are looking for more of standard model, we have our ProTeam Super CoachVac available in our full line of back & shoulder mount vacs.
Tool Kit Includes:
- 56" two-piece aluminum wand w/ button lock
- 5" upholstery tool
- 3" dust brush
- 14" carpet tool w/ scallops
- 36" one-bend bulk pick-up tool
- Ideal for medical facilities, clean rooms, computer labs or other highly sensitive areas with delicate equipment.
- Works great as a lead based paint abatement recovery vacuum because of the HEPA filter.
- Meets the EPA requirements for Lead Paint (RRP) Program.
- Earned the Silver Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
|Capacity||10 quarts (2.5 gallons)|
|Electrical Draw||6.2 Amps|
|Electrical Usage||120 volts, 60 Hz|
|Sound Output||64 dB|
|Filter||1 HEPA, 4 total | 2283 in² of filter surface area|
|Warranty||3 year commercial warranty on the parts, labor and motor.|
|Internal Search Number||104802|