Our backpack & shoulder vacs often come with a carrying harness, but this particular model from Hoover comes with a harness that was designed by a chiropractor to alleviate as much back pain as possible. It is very comfortable to use for long periods of time without having to stop and rest. The 48' power cord allows you to work in large areas without having to stop and unplug your vacuum before continuing on. It comes standard with a 1.5" diameter hose and various attachments to clean overhead, around obstacles and into any other hard to clean area. The Hoover shoulder vacuum comes standard with a 1 year commercial warranty, 57" two-piece two bend aluminum wand with button lock, and 5 piece attachment kit.
- Superior mobility in a comfortable, easy to carry vacuum.
- Chiropractor designed, ergonomic harness includes sternum clip to secure shoulder straps
- Clear dome lid for instant debris inspection.
- Unit may be used with shake out cloth liner or with disposable paper bag insert.
- Hypercone Cartridge Filter for consistent air flow throughout the job.
- W.O.W. System ensures user is wearing backpack correctly and comfortably leading to maximum productivity (Wear Right! Operate Right! Work Right!).
- Lightweight for less fatigue. Only 9.2 lbs!
|Vacuum Capacity||6.4 Quarts|
|Operating Weight||9.2 lbs.|
|Electrical Usage||120 volts|
|Air Flow (CFM)||120 CFM|
|Power Cord||48' 3-wire quick disconnect SJT cord|
|Warranty||1 year commercial warranty|