With its ultra quiet decibel rating and extreme filtering capabilities, this HEPA canister vacuum is the first choice by construction, workers, painters, and home improvement specialists. The 1200 watt motor slides out and the power cord is detachable for inexpensive and immediate repairs. A special indicator light also lets you know if the cord or the outlet is defective.
We do have a few other vacuums that specialize in lead paint recovery like our lead abatement HEPA recovery vac, which comes in a backpack model. The other one is a critical filter vacuum, which is our mold, lead, & asbestos recovery vacuum.
None of our other canister vacuums offer the versatile that this HEPA canister for lead dust removal does. The 7 piece tool kit makes vacuum in obscure areas easy, and special modular design prevent the canister from tipping over.
- HEPA filter offers 99.997% filtration at .3 microns for lead dust, sand, pollen, bacteria, and fungi.
- Unit can be placed on its back so the hose is facing upwards for cleaning hard to reach areas.
- Super low decibel rating, 59 dB, means you can vacuum in any place at any time.
- Balanced center of gravity and large 360 degree revolving wheels prevent tipping and make for easy maneuvering.
- 7 piece tool kit w/ 8' recovery hose allow you to successfully vacuum in any environment.
- 1 year commercial warranty.