This Clarke canister vacuum is still listed under the old Euroclean name, and is officially called the Clarke Euroclean GD930 Canister Vacuum. This canister vac is a great option for portable cleaning. A HEPA filter option is available, which will remove 99.97% of all dust particles down to 0.3 microns.
This Clarke vac comes with a standard tool kit, which includes a combination brush/nozzle, 6 foot suction hose, dual mode floor tool, two piece wand, and a crevice tool. These tools make it an extremely flexible cleaning option for offices, schools, hotels, motels, healthcare centers, retail outlets, and restaurants.
If this canister vac is not exactly what you're looking for, please take a look at our complete line of canister vacuums, to see everything we have to offer.
For other Clarke vacuuming options, we have the Clarke Reliavac upright vac, the Clarke hip style vacuum and the Clarke backpack vacuum.
- Foot operated on-off switch for operator convenience.
- Additional HEPA filter offers 99.97% recovery of all dust particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Three rubberized wheels provide quiet and exceptional tracking over hard and soft floors.
- A top-of-the-line tool kit includes a dual mode floor tool suitable for all surfaces, a combination upholstery/dust brush, a 6' crush proof hose, a two piece aluminum wand, and a crevice tool.
- With optional HEPA filtration, the Euroclean GD930 meets the highest "Green" standards in healthcare and education facilities.
|Vacuum Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Electrical Usage||115V, 60 cycle|
|Vac Hose||6 ft. crush proof hose|
|Sound Output||66 dB|
|Filter||Conventional 2,880 in² filter and diffused exhaust|
|Power Cord||35', 18-3 SJT with molded plug|
|Wheels||3 rubberized wheels|
|Dimensions||13" H x 15" W x 17.5" L|
|Operating Weight||17.5 lbs.|
|Warranty||3 year on parts / 1 year on labor|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|