High Five makes a high quality glove. These flex-vinyl medical examination gloves are some of the most economical exam gloves in the industry. We have other powder-free vinyl gloves available, as well as powdered ones. Double layer construction gives these gloves greater durability. Vinyl medical gloves are not as robust a barrier to bloodborne pathogens as other gloves, such as nitrile and latex gloves. Since the primary reason for wearing medical gloves is for barrier protection, one must carefully consider the barrier performance in selecting which gloves to use.
- 2.0 AQL (acceptable quality level), means 2.0 gloves or less out 100 tested had holes in them.
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
- Exceeds ASTM D5250 standard.
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
- 510K / Approved for medical use.
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS.