These High Five flex vinyl examination gloves are not form fitting, but they are very economical compared to a latex or nitrile medical examination glove. Each glove stretches and conforms to your hand for a superior fit, just like all of our conventional vinyl gloves. Double layer construction gives greater durability. These powdered, clear gloves are 9.5 inches long, and approved for medical use. If you are looking for a powder-free vinyl glove, we have those too.
- 2.0 AQL (acceptable quality level), means 2.0 gloves or less out 100 tested had holes in them.
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
- Exceeds ASTM D5250 standard.
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
- 510K / Approved for medical use.
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS.
|Glove Cuff Style||Beaded|
|Type of Gloves||Ambidextrous, Non-Sterile|
|Glove Thickness||5.0 Mil|
|Glove Uses||Exam Grade, Medical|
|Quantity Per Carton||100|