These High Five nitrile exam gloves provide superior puncture and chemical resistance. This is why they have been approved for medical and exam use. Take a look at our complete line of our High Five safety & exam nitrile gloves for other options. The High Five is a superior glove because of it's soft and stretchy feel, yet gives a superior fit for excelled performance. The latex-free construction offers protection without the risk of allergic reactions associated with latex proteins. A textured finish offers an excellent grip, which is a must in the medical industry. These gloves are packed 100 box, and 10 boxes per case.
- 2.5 gloves or less per 100 tested had holes in them (2.5 AQL - acceptable quality level).
- No MBTs, Thiurams used in the manufacturing process.
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
- 510K / Approved for medical use (exam).
|Glove Size||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large|
|Glove Cuff Style||Beaded|
|Type of Gloves||Ambidextrous, Non-Sterile|
|Glove Thickness||4.0 Mil|
|Palm Thickness||4.0 Mil|
|Fingers Thickness||4.7 Mil|
|Cuff Thickness||4.0 Mil|
|Glove Uses||Exam Grade, Medical|