These blue nitrile gloves are extremely durable, and quite resistant to puncturing. They are great for medical examinations, and surgery, due to their durability. A premium nitrile glove that gives excellent protection and has a high chemical resistance. The 100% nitrile construction eliminates the risk of latex protein allergies, which can result from purely being touched by a latex glove. If these medical exam gloves are not exactly what you're looking for, take a look at our complete line of nitrile gloves, which also include a long cuff nitrile medical exam glove.
- 1.5 gloves or less per 100 tested had holes in them (1.5 AQL - acceptable quality level).
- No MBTs, Thiurams used in manufacturing process, no Carbamates detectable using HPLC test.
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
- 510K / Approved for medical use.
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS.
|Glove Size||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Glove Cuff Style||Beaded|
|Type of Gloves||Ambidextrous, Non-Sterile|
|Glove Thickness||5.5 Mil|
|Palm Thickness||5.5 Mil|
|Fingers Thickness||6.0 Mil|
|Cuff Thickness||4.5 Mil|
|Glove Length||9.5 Inches|
|Glove Uses||Exam Grade, Medical|
|Quantity per Carton||1000|