These High Five long cuff latex exam gloves are the benchmark for fit, comfort and protection. These gloves have a longer cuff length for added protection. The latex is a 7.0 mil, creating a thicker and stronger than standard our standard latex powdered exam gloves, to give the wearer extra protection in hazardous environments. These gloves have a beaded cuff and a textured finish for excellent gripping power. If these long cuff exam gloves are not what you're looking for, please take a look at our complete line of latex gloves.
- 1.5 AQL (acceptable quality level), means 1.5 gloves or less out 100 tested had holes in them.
- Contains 50 micrograms or less of total water extractable protein per gram (lowest protein claim allowed).
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
- 510K / Approved for medical use.
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS.
|Glove Size||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Glove Cuff Style||Beaded|
|Type of Gloves||Ambidextrous, Non-Sterile|
|Glove Thickness||7.0 Mil|
|Palm Thickness||7.0 Mil|
|Fingers Thickness||8.0 Mil|
|Cuff Thickness||5.0 Mil|
|Glove Length||12 Inches|
|Glove Uses||Exam Grade, Medical|