The chemical resistance properties of latex make them great for light duty work with food, chemicals, solvents and more. These disposable latex gloves have many purposes, and have a great resistance to punctures, so they last a long time. We have other medical & food grade latex gloves available, if these are not particularly what you're looking for.
- Made from USDA approved materials (for safe food handling).
- Each glove is ambidextrous, with a snug secure fit.
- Chemical resistant for use in automotive & industrial industries.
- 5 Mil thickness provides great protection against punctures.
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case, equal 1000 gloves per case.
- Powder free gloves are easier to put on when your hands are dry.
|Product Type||Latex, Powdered|
|Glove Size||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Glove Thickness||5.0 Mil|
|Quantity Per Carton||1000|