Our latex gloves are the most popular gloves we distribute. They offer the most comprehensive coverage of strength, elasticity, slip resistance and comfort. These blue latex gloves are a 5.0 mil glove that is very unlikely to tear or puncture, and are very chemical resistant. Workers can often wear cotton gloves under their protective latex gloves for comfort and to prevent dermatitis. Our cotton inspection gloves are a perfect example of this.
- Made from USDA approved materials (for safe food handling).
- Each glove is ambidextrous and powdered for ease of use.
- A snug secure fit and chemical resistancy make these gloves good for everyday use.
- 5 mil thickness protects hands from chemicals & irritants.
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case, gives a 1000 latex gloves per case.
|Internal Search Number||124197
|Product Type||Latex, Powdered|
|Quantity Per Carton||1000|