The Xpower industrial axial air mover has a full 360° blowing rotation adjustment to aim your air stream at floors, carpets, curtains, walls, and ceilings in any industrial drying setting. The 20 foot safety cord has a grounded plug allowing you to safely dry large areas of wet carpeting after doing a complete carpet extraction. Each unit is also equipped with 2 GFCI outlets for daisy chaining purposes. This means that you can plug multiple units into each other for drying in extreme restoration situations. A 3 hour timer also comes standard with the air mover, so you can set the unit and let it dry the designated area, so you can come back at your convenience to pick the blowers up. You can also just turn it on and not use the timer if you need to.
All in all, this an absolute essential piece of equipment for cleaning up flooded areas, and for the flood restoration professional! It helps to inhibit the growth of mold by quickly drying damp areas. We offer a complete selection of carpet blowers and axial fans for drying of large areas. The most important aspects to keep track of, are the horsepower rating, and the CFM, or air movement of each unit if you're interested in comparing other units to this model.
- 1/3 HP industrial motor gives ample power for drying surfaces and moving musty air.
- Variable speed motor allows you to control the air flow for each job (max of 3600 CFM).
- 3 hour timer allows you to set the unit up and let it do its job, then you can come back to pick it up whenever its convenient for you.
- 2 GFCI outlets allow you to plug multiple units into each for extreme drying on flood restoration jobs.
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy transport and storage.
|Fan Speed||400 - 1600 RPM|
|Operating Positions||360° rotation|
|Electrical Draw||1.5 - 2.8 Amps|
|Electrical Usage||115 Volt, 60 Hz|
|Construction||Injection molded polypropylene|
|Dimensions||23" H x 22" L x 10" W|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||25|
|Power Cord||20', 14 AWG|
|Certifications||ETL / CETL|
|Warranty||5 years on the injection molded housing / 1 year on the motor|