- $1 Buyout: Available as a lease or an Equipment Financing Agreement (EFA).
- Fair Market Value: Get a lower lease payment. At the end of the term, purchase the equipment or return it.
- Net Terms: Buy now and pay later with financing for 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Payment Intervals: Monthly, seasonal and deferred payments are available.
- Quick & Easy: Your credit application will be expediently evaluated, providing you with a quick decision, sometimes as quickly as 1 day.
- Tax Advantages: Finance payments may be tax deductible. Consult with your tax advisor to determine how to use equipment financing to take advantage of expensing and depreciation tax savings or visit www.irs.gov.
- Cash Conservation: financing allows you to conserve working capital and keep your bank lines of credit open.
A dedicated finance manager is ready to assist you at 888-722-5508.
Please Note: This is not a financing approval. A financing decision and the loan amount, term and rate will be based on our review of your business and credit, and subject to our underwriting requirements.
- Has your company been in business for at least 3 years? Do you have an on time payment record with at least 4 major trade suppliers? If you meet this criteria, you may be eligible for an open account with CleanFreak.com.
- All open orders must have a minimum of $250.00 in product to be processed as open. Any transaction under $250.00 must be made with a credit card.
- We accept Purchase Orders from County, City and State Organizations, School Districts, Federal Institutions, Universities, and Fortune 500 Companies.
- If possible, please have your Dun & Bradstreet credit report ready when applying for an open account. If you do not currently have one, you can submit credit and bank references, or you can start the process of acquiring a D&B number by applying here.
- Determination of account eligibility will be made by upper management upon receipt of your credit application. Open accounts must be paid within 30 days*.
*All open accounts are net 30 days billing, and must be paid in US funds. If accounts are not paid within that time period, they may be open for review and can be closed due to slow payment times.
Other Ways to Apply
920-380-0878 (include a credit reference sheet along with a D&B report, if one is available, Attention: Open Accounts)
Attn: Open Accounts
3900 N. Providence Avenue
Our Company Information
If you need any of our information to set us up in your system, please take a look below, or you can call us for any additional information that is not listed below at 920-882-8453.
Government Cage Code ID# - 0N4J5
DUNS # - 02-333-6076
Federal ID # - 39-6059764
NAICS Codes - 423830, 423840, 424690
Billing & Accounting Department Address - P.O. Box 569 | Wausau, WI 54402