The Clarke BSW 28 battery powered sweeper is out to change how you think about walk behind vacuum sweepers. It may just be the quietest, most versatile and most productive walk-behind sweeper you can buy. Thanks to a specially engineered broom, the vacuum sweeper transitions effortlessly from hard to soft surfaces, without hesitation or adjustments. This not only saves time, but also the need to invest in separate machines. The Edge's side broom makes quick work along the base of walls, crossing yet another task off the list, and saving additional time. With running noise levels barely reaching 59 dB A, the Edge 28B allows your crews to remain productive even in occupied facilities. Comes equipped with a no-maintenance gel battery, onboard charger, a durable polyester filter and tools free broom removal.
- One hand operation makes for easy training.
- Easy to access lever to lower and lift side broom.
- Side broom cleans along the edges of walls and corners.
- Tools free broom adjustment and replacement.
- Easy to remove hopper hood has a capacity of 2.1 cubic feet.
- Multi-purpose broom designed for superior performance on all floor types.
- Polyester panel filter.
|Cleaning Rate Per Hour||31,200 sq. ft.|
|Cleaning Width||28 inches|
|Max Speed||2.5 MPH|
|Noise Level (dB)||59 dB|
|Operating Weight||150 lbs.|
|Battery||12 V, 55 Ah gel battery with on board charger|
|Dimensions||39" L x 31" W x 24" H|
|Capacity||2.1 cubic feet|
|Filter||Dust Filter: 10.8 square feet|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Internal Search Number||132908|